Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beginning to Heal

November 27 Right thigh

November 27 Left thigh

December 1 Right Thigh

December 1 Left Thigh

As you can see, the burns are beginning to heal, but they hurt LIKE HELL constantly and there's nothing I can do about it.  I go back to the burn center tomorrow to have them rechecked and I'm going to ask them if they can give me something for the pain.   I've tried Advil by the handfull and that doesn't do a bit of good.  As for emotional healing?  That will take longer, I suspect.  I'm still trying to understand why it is that I would inflict such horrible pain on myself purposely. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is so fucking sick, someone is trying to get out of a shitty position, you shouldnt be proud, you should offer support instead because they clearly need it

      Delete
    2. i think theyre saying that theyre proud that the persons getting better

      Delete

Please feel free to comment. You can do so anonymously!