Saturday, October 22, 2011

Intentional Cigarette Burns on Stomach - Day 1



I guess I was a little more upset when I did this, because I held the cigarette in place longer and the burns were more severe.  I chose the navel area because it wouldn't be readily visible and I knew it would be extremely sensitive and painful.  I even extinguished several cigarettes in my belly button.  Part of this was reliving a past trauma, in a way.  That's a long story.  Anyhow, this is how ugly it looked on day 1.

3 comments:

  1. Human nature is evil, and goodness is caused by intentional activity. See the link below for more info.

    #intentional
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have server fav burns 10 on each hand was drunk and emotionally unstable never held them down for that long. Now they sore ... do u g red sided and white .. 7 days ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember what all they looked like, but do be careful not to get them infected. Sorry you're in a bad place!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment. You can do so anonymously!